Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Brooklyn Uncorked is Next Week

Consider this your reminder - next Wednesday May 16th you will, for the reasonable price of $30, have the opportunity to taste a load of Long Island wine. Come on down to Brooklyn uncorked! That's right, Shinn, Castello di Borghese, Paumanok, The Lenz, Macari, Wolffer, Palmer, and many others will be pouring their wines at the Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM) from 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM.

New York is making great wine these days, Long Island in particular. This is a great opportunity to sample some excellent local wines, to meet fellow wine lovers, and to support local business. If you're in the area, you really should just get your &%#* together and come on down - no excuses.

Some of your favorite NYC area bloggers will be there too, if meeting people who write about wine in cyberspace turns you on...

2 comments:

Marcus said...

Er... could WBW 33 be an excuse?

I hope you and your wine blogging friends in the area won't face a conflict and submit to me all Languedoc-Roussillon value wines before the evening event at Brooklyn Uncorked.

There, I've made it easy... though the details are even simpler than that.

Gee, Lenn must be liking May 16. Have fun!

Lenn Thompson | LENNDEVOURS.com said...

Marcus,

I'll have my WBW to you in the morning before I head into Brooklyn :)

It's going to be a good wine day I think...