Tuesday, November 13, 2007

WBW #39 is Tomorrow, People!


Looking forward to reading, gathering, and rounding up your posts on the wines of the Côte Chalonnaise and the Mâconnais. Please email me at Brooklynguy earthlink net with the link to your post and for your blog. If you're not a blogger, please just email me and I'll include your writing. Looking forward to it.

We will have some new participants this month, and some surprise guests. Scheduled to appear are, in no particular order, actor Dustin Hoffman, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, highly acclaimed author Alice Munro, NASCAR superstar Jeff Gordon, United States Presidential hopeful Dennis Kucinich, magician and thrilling escape artist David Blaine, and noted socialite Paris Hilton.
Guest appearances are scheduled but unconfirmed. Brooklynguy is not responsible for changes or last minute cancellations.

4 comments:

Marcus said...

Great thinking!

I saw Alice Munro in attendance at the Giller Prize for fiction gala last week. She certainly looked like she was enjoying her wine then.

Brooklynguy said...

Nice! I love Alice Munro. Glad she was enjoying herself.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I've had dinner at Roxy Munro's apt. in NYC, Alice's author sister. I did bring the worst bottle of wine ever, too. I think they still hold it against me even though this was more than 15 years ago.

Brooklynguy said...

what was the wine?!?